Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Help! What the heck am I going to do with it?



My husband and I went on a trip to the Oregon coast. My first time to the coast and finding treasures on the beach was second nature to me. Shells, agates, starfish...I had so much fun. Just like a little kid! I wanted to hit the thrift stores and flea markets but we didn't have time, however...(here comes the fun part) one day searching on the beach we found this old door drifted from the sea. It was sooo cool. I asked my husband if we could take it home, and without the usual "What in the heck are you going to do with that?" he simply said "yes". What a man...love him!
He hauled it all the way back here to sunny Arizona. Now I am asking myself, "What the heck am I going to do with that?"
I need some ideas. I am stumped...which doesn't happen very often for me.
It measures 80 in long and 22 in wide.

3 comments:

One Life Many Journeys said...

Put a shelf on it and lean it against a wall. Add some art or a wreath and whal-lah!

Granny said...

I would make a bench. It would look great sitting on a porch holding several pots of flowers, birdhouses or old pottery.

Missy said...

Oh Wow! It could be a really awesome headboard just mounted to the wall! Or above the couch stenciled as a peice of advertising? Ohhhhh to find a gem like that!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog