Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thank you Recycled Interiors!

Check out my latest blog feature over here at Recycled Interiors


MONDAY, MAY 2, 2011

April Blog Feature

Hey guys this post is long overdue 1. because I introduced Cassie  from RE USE RE INVENT RE DESIGN to you back in February and 2. because we have been without power since last Wednesday. So this is still our April blog feature i just had to post it May because of circumstances out of my control. We were without power because of all the tornado's coming through the Southeast. We went out to do cleanup on Sunday to try and do what little help we could and it's just devastating. I will do a post on all of that later this week. 
So without further adieu let me introduce to you Cassie :)




Thank you Alaina....this is very kind of you!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Blog