Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Serendipidous!

As you know we are moving, and our kitchen had old off-white appliances. We scoured Craigslist and found some Frigidaire Professional series appliances in Phoenix. (everythings in phoenix)
So we set out towards Phoenix, truck and trailer. I called the guy that we had struck a deal with and said we are on our way, and he said..."Sorry, I sold the, this morning!"
Needless to say, I was mad and my husband furious.
We live 2 hours from Phoenix!
We were half way there and we had to pick up a sofa and a fan anyways so we carried on.
We got to the guy with the fan and told him what had happened and he tells us he has several appliances out in his garage.
Sure enough....we got out there and he had several sets of REALLY nice appliances.
I had to ask....(didnt want stolen goods on my hands) where he got them. He said his wife and him were getting a divorce and they had several investment properties.
I felt bad, but I had to know!
So we walked away from the guys house with these amazing Electrolux appliances, way nicer than the ones we originally had gone down there to buy, and for only $500 more than we were planning on spending.
The total set sells for $10,000.....SCORE!!
Heres some pics of them now, and I cant wait to reveal out "new" kitchen to yall!




Um...do you see the screen on the range?? Its a touch screen!! They actually look like they are from another planet, and they are pretty high tech!
Arent they pretty? Can you love appliances?? I am thinking so!
Serendipidous!

2 comments:

Dragonfliez Made said...

very nice deal. Love craigslist!

Kim said...

Well...that was a Blessing in Disguise!! They are really nice...I'm jealous!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog