Thursday, January 6, 2011

Treasure and Before and After

You remember these lamps I got at Savers a couple weeks ago:
I finally sprayed them. First with primer, and then with gloss yellow and a coat of high gloss poly after.

I am going to get shades for them today.
Also when we were in Palm Springs my hubs found some great vintage luggage. They actually had the whole set which was like 20 pieces. We just picked 2 of them. Wish we could have gotten them all!
Aren't they awesome! The leather handles and the detail in the stitching, oooohhhh!

6 comments:

*junkrestore* said...

oh, the lamps look great! and you know how i feel about vintage luggage. great finds!

Amanda said...

i'm in the market for lamps so of course... i'm jealous! can't wait to see what kind of shades you choose.

on a side note: i keep trying to post about my award that you were so very sweet to give me and blogger is giving me some problems... keep your eyes open, hopefully soon it cooperates.

Ali Richardson said...

WOW! Those look amazing in yellow! GREAT job :)

Amanda said...

p.s. i think you're fab and couldn't help but give the award back to you! :)

perfectimperfection13.blogspot.com

xoxo
Amanda

Andi said...

Awesome lamps!! so jealous!!! :)

Burlap Luxe said...

Your my kind of designer,
Restyling what we have what we find and what we create :)

Keep inspiring change.
~Dore

Blog Archive

Search This Blog