Monday, October 11, 2010

Finally.


TADA!


Master bedroom finally! I was inspired by a blog I saw and I loved the simplicity of it. I kept things simple, and spare. I feel like I actually sleep better with less in my room. Crazy, I know!
West Elm Duvet Cover (I already had all bedding)

Garage sale finds painted white. Antlers $13, and frame $5. (yes the antlers are real, and yes I painted them. apparently thats a crime in hunting world)

Garage sale find (dresser and two night stands $40..score!!)

Scary chair from graveyard $20

Jewelry Stand Garage Sale $30

Lamp, Target. Make sure if you are buying two lamps get them at the same time. I got the wrong lamp shade from my side and it looks a little silly!  
Deer art, FREE! Silver lamp Goodwill $10.
I did have to wait for my husband to attach the legs to the dresser and night stands. The whole base had to be built to put them on. He pulled through and finished it this weekend. I adore him.
My total to redo my room came in under $200. I had mostly everything including the bedding, paint, and fabric.
I have carried this simple look through our house. I will reveal this week too!

4 comments:

*junkrestore* said...

I really love it! I can't believe that's the same chair, and your dresser/nightstand business is awesome, I can't believe that you found that the same morning I was driving down to buy the really expensive one for you!

Great Job!

Jen Jensen said...

Hi! I am visiting from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia. Love the room transformation. I have been considering that same duvet. How do you like it?? If you have time to respond I would love to hear from you. Thanks! jennifer @ jennijensen@gmail.com

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

Love the color and the simplicity! I COMPLETELY agree. I sleep better when my master bedroom is NOT cluttered. Love the duvet set...I have crushed that set for some time. :)

Cheers~
E

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

GORGEOUS! You did a wonderful job! Simple is perfect in a beautiful room like yours :)
XO
Kristin

Blog Archive

Search This Blog