Friday, August 20, 2010

Trying something new...

I finally finished my new chairs and I LOVE them! I wanted so bad to use them so I changed out our dining room. I had a huge chunky table in here before, you can kind of see it in behind the chairs and heavy darl leather parson chairs. Now I have replaced it with a smaller round WHITE breakfast table. It looked a little too open, so I grabbed this black table I had in the living room and put it next to it. I also put a small bench at the end for some extra seating.(Click on the pics to enlarge)
What do you think?
I think it needs a rug!

3 comments:

Little Lovables said...

what a creative idea! looks like it works, and I love the chair cushions. a rug would certainly tie it all together

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Love the fabric you chose.

nat said...

love it! i love how you layered the tables! love the black and the fabric you chose. very nice job!!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog