Saturday, August 28, 2010

Barn Sale Success!

I am so excited about this, this is the first Barn Sale that Tara from http://www.junkrestore.com/     has put on and it was a HUGE success!! She had the cutest setting: a huge yard with a cute red barn in the back. Quite picturesque if you ask me. She had the cutest stuff and her prices were fantastic! She had several vendors, including me! Make sure to check out her blog and anticipate the next Barn Sale in November. I suggest you make plans for this one, and come early! It just going to get bigger folks!
Cant wait to see everyone next time!! If you had a chance to come to the Barn Sale, tell us what you thought!

3 comments:

Tara said...

OH, I wish I lived in the States just so I could go to barn sales..Everything looks
sooooo good..xx

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

WOW! I could buy everything in your picutres! No wonder she had so much sucess!
Thanks for your note, I don't think that is crazy, I love meeting people like me! Makes me think I'm a little normal :)
Have a wonderful week!
XO
Kristin

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

WOW! I could buy everything in your picutres! No wonder she had so much sucess!
Thanks for your note, I don't think that is crazy, I love meeting people like me! Makes me think I'm a little normal :)
Have a wonderful week!
XO
Kristin

Blog Archive

Search This Blog