Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spring has sprung



Where we live theres not much in between. Theres summer and fall. We dont have crazy winters, and spring is a little too hot to be called spring. I miss spring. When I lived in Utah we had spring. The smell of fresh cut grass on the weekends, the roses in bloom, the trees budding out and the flowers are all amazing in Utah. (Northern, of course). I have been so bummed since we moved to the desert. We dont have grass, we have rocks. My kids dont like it that much.
I was having coffee this morning and looking at these mason jars with these roses, wishing I was somewhere with grass. Dont know why they made me think f it, maybe cause they are so pretty.
To try to cure my blues I painted my walls green, and put flowers everywhere. Hope it helps!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Blog