Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Naked Lamp


Everyone makes fun of my "naked lamp" except one girl came in my house, her name is Tara and she loved it so much so commented on it on her blog! She is actually the one that gave it the name, thanks Tara! Anyways, I HATE lampshades. I found this lamp at Pawprints here in the Village and loved the base. It was a little spendy for a thrift store, which Pawprints usually is but I got it anyways. I rarely find one I like and this one had great bones so it got the "naked" look. Make sure that lampshades do have bones because if they dont it looks very silly having a halo for a lampshade, sorry Niters!

2 comments:

*junkrestore* said...

i found the link for a lampshade that i liked, just copy and paste this into your browser...

http://theheartoftheseahome.typepad.com/photos/heather_chadduck_style/linen_lampshade.html

Cassie Stocker said...

Oh wow...that is so cute. I love the simplicity of it. Great find! Let me know if you do it so I can see how it turns out!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog