Monday, May 17, 2010

My Anniversary Present



I have wanted one of these sideboards for our entertainment cabinet for awhile. I have scoured Craigslist for one for about a year. I have purchased several for clients at Passprt Imports in PHX, one of my favorite stores, but couldnt really afford one myself! funny how that happens! Everyone of them is different because they are made with old doors. They quit carrying furniture and started carrying purses and jewlery. Weird switch...anyways, we were in PHX and they had one on sale, it was PERFECT! I was so excited...doesnt take much! It looks great against the green wall. It was my anniversary present this year, 7 yrs, along with several other things. I have to say I was pretty spoiled this year!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Search This Blog